4.11.2011

Ugh. Sorry, but I feel the need to rant about Katniss.

Um, so a few of you might now I dislike Katniss.
Like, a lot.  I mean, I get it. She has to stay alive, but does she have to be so... her? Something about her just irks me. She's not the only character/situation I get nit-picky about; I just can't stand her so much more than all the other people. But I really think the story would be interesting from the point of view from another character. I totally respect Miz Collin's books and all, it's just Katniss I don't like.
- The ever-so-lovable Sadie



4 comments:

  1. ARE YOU KIDDING!?!?! I LUUUUUV KATNISS!!! Sorry Sadie, but i totally disagree. - Tati

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh heh sorry sadie i agree with tati :) why do you not like her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dislike her because of all stuff Salome said, pretty much. xD
    - Sadie

    ReplyDelete