3.22.2011

What do you think of Peeta?

I know that Katniss is trying not to think of Peeta as being good. She thinks he is just trying to win, and that he will kill her if he has to. I don't think he is that cold-hearted. Peeta has shown so many good qualities, and with his past history with Katniss, I can only see him as a kind-hearted person. From what I've gathered from the book so far, Katniss is lying to herself, so she won't feel badly if he is killed, or if she has to kill him herself. But then, that might just be me. What do you think of him? -Emma


I also think Katniss is lying to herself, but Peeta may be hiding more than you could think. He was working with the Careers. He might be trying to trick her. You never know with Peeta. He seems kind of cut off from Katniss. - Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment