3.11.2011

Katniss Is Chosen!

Well, technically, it was Prim who was chosen. But Katniss decided to take her place. In my eyes, this wasn't smart, but it was necessary. Prim would not survive for one minute in the Games. But the question is will Katniss survive? Those games are rough, and only one person is left standing. Let's hope that person is Katniss!

I agree with you, that Prim would not survive.  Her character is so feeble compared to Katniss.  It's like you just knew it was going to happen.  Ms L

Well, I wouldn't call it feeble. She just isn't as experienced as Katniss. Prim was very brave when she stepped up without saying a word. Feeble just isn't the right word. - Tati


Good point.  I am an older sister.  I think I would do the same thing.  Even if i wasn't stronger, I am more experienced.  Mostly I would do it because I would not want to see anything happen to my family, especially at that age.  Having your sister really be a child compared to you as a teen/young adult is a big difference.  It would be insane.  
I don't know if people would stand for something like this.  Do you think it could really happen that there would be so much control by the government and people would go along with it?  I mean, how could people get to this point?  Ms L


That government is completely unbalanced. I don't know what happened to America to become Panem in that story, but it is terrible. Almost all of the districts, especially District 12, are underfed and not well cared for. There needs to be equality there! They need to bring back the United States and get rid of the worst government ever. Panem. -Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment